The Office for International Relations
The Office for International Relations realizes its activities within the scope of the university’s international strategy which has been designed to integrate seamlessly into the university’s wider strategy and ethos and is underpinned by five strategic priorities:
- Attract the best international minds to SDU
- Provide an internationalised curriculum and student experience
- Invest in strategic partnerships with world-class institutions
- Raise SDU’s profile as a leading figure in areas of global significance
- Create an ethical and enabling environment for SDU’s international activities
In pursuit of these priorities the office plays a central role in administration of the university’s international academic relations and promoting academic cooperations worldwide. In accordance with this mission, the office has undersigned and continue to undersign Memorandum of Understandings (Bilateral Academic Cooperations) with higher education institutions from all over the world and has always attempted to be a part of international academic associations and become a member of renowned organizations and associations such as EUA (The European University Association, IAU (International Asscociation of Universities), UNIMED (Mediterranean Universities Union in order to keep up the latest developments and trends in the educational field.